Merry Christmas!! We are terrible people this year and did not send out Christmas cards, it is amazing to me (this is Andy speaking) how quickly the month of December rolls around each year. We just ran out of time to get them out, but thank goodness for the use of computers we can just wish all a Merry Christmas on our blog.
Here are some pictures of us from the last few months...Jozy is now 6 months old! She is growing faster than we can find cute outfits to put her in.
I had to put a picture of my two favorite ladies!
We have tried to feed Jozy solid foods (by solid I am talking rice ceral and mushed peas) and she does not seem to think that it is ok to eat solids. She litterally spits out whatever we give her. The faces she gives are classic. She literally gets the shivers after each bite we give her, it is too funny!
This is Drew and I at the dinosaur musem at Thanksgiving Point, he loves this picture, so naturally I do too!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas to you guys as well, the kids are to cute, and growing to fast, hope to see you guys soon..And we didnt send out cards this year too! Or neighbors gifts for that matter..
I was just wondering why Im not in your list of blogs you follow? Check it out
heath4.blogspot.com
Cute fam!
Beth
I want a Christmas Card
Post a Comment