January 10, 2010

Hope every one had a good Christmas and New Years!! We enjoyed spending time with family and friends, and visiting Santa 4 different times (Drew kept wanting to go see him). It was a great season, but next year we dicided to go on a family trip far away. Sorry these pictures are all dark and I don't know why. Drew messes around with the camera alot so I think he changed some settings on it.
Jozy will be 7months on Monday and is eating solids and sitting up. She doesn't really like to roll over or be on her stomach. So I don't know when she's going to get into crawling. Drew is so sweet with her. He likes to get her toys, tries to feed her, and change her diaper. He loves it when she wakes up from her naps and runs into her room and says "Good Morning Princess". He really is the sweetest boy.




Jozy and I waiting in line to see Santa



Drew, Jozy, Lexi (cousin) In Drew's present that Santa brought him.




Drew and I at Andy's family Christmas Eve party.




Every year Santa comes and brings each of the great grand kids a present to open, and each one gets a turn on Santa's lap.




Jozy was really into it.


Crazy Eyes, thats what we like to call him.

No comments: