May 1, 2009

St. George to Singapore

A week ago Andy went on a business trip to Singapore and Malaysia, so Drew and I kept busy by going to St George for a couple days. We had lots of good times with my cousin Bonnie and her family. And the weather was amazing couldn't ask for anything better.

Bonnie put Jacks slide into his pool and the boys had the best time sliding into the water.


I call this slide "Goliath". Drew kept climbing to the top, but was a little scared to go down by himself. After a little "encouragment" from his mom (I pretty much just pushed him down, told him I was right behind him) he made it to the bottom.



This is the picture I took from the top after he went down for the first time. After this he kept going and going.

Jack and Drew at one of the splash parks down there. The boys had such a good time I can't wait to take them back in August.

Hit up "In and Out" Drew's first time there!! I'm pretty sure he loved it.

The boys helping Eric wash the cars one night. Jack had the hose and Drew was soaking wet within 2 mins of being outside.

Andy pretty much worked the whole time he was gone. He took some pictures but there on a different camera so I will let him do a post about his trip. So don't look forward to seeing anything about that, because Andy doesn't blog.

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Glad to see your alive..Looks like you had a fun trip, i wish we would get some warm weather so you guys can come to the pool..

hkaufusi said...

i love in and out