I know it's been 2 months since I have updated my blog. Sorry to all those faithful followers who have looked at it everyday hoping something new would be up, and there wasn't. Well today is a good day for you.
We really haven't been up to anything to exciting. Just living life, staying busy, and getting ready for another baby. Andy and I decided that we wanted to paint Drew and Jozy's rooms so we have been busy painting and redecorating. We added bead board to the walls, which looks amazing. I knew how I wanted Jozy's room to look, but we've been having a hard time deciding on Drew's room. He's into so many different things right now, plus Andy has had a strong opinion on how he wants it to look so it's taken awhile. Last night we did come up with our final decision so hopefully it turns out the way we want it too. I will post pictures once they are both finished.
April 1, 2009
...and one of Andy and Drew
Both of them got their hair cuts. They couldn't last until their birthday, thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Drew is so cute. When are you due?
well its about time, geez! j/k Glad to see your alive and doing well, did you get your haircut i'd love to see a picure of that..love drews haircut..
Hey what's up. I have been checking and checking your blog. Can you believe are 2nd baby's are almost here, CRAZY!! We need to get on the ball like you guys and get Addie and Jack's room done.
I am so happy your are trying to get back into day care it was so nice to have that time to sit and talk ha ha.
Post a Comment