June 7, 2009

Update

So with my due date coming up, I decided I should probably update our blog before Jozy comes.
Drew and I have been enjoying the summer. We wake up, go outside, come inside for a nap between 1-2, Drew usually will sleep for 2-3 hours, after he wakes up we head back outside until Andy gets home from work. It's a pretty crazy schedule but we like it. Drew has lots of friends in our nieghborhood that he likes to play with, so he has a good time outside.


Andy recently decided that he was sick of driving our Xterra around and decided to sell it. So instead he got a motorcycle for the summer and has been taking that to work. He loves driving it and going on rides. Drew LOVES watching Andy ride the motorcycle. Every morning we go outside and watch him leave for work and wait for him to come home in the evenings. He is always asking to "ride it" and has learned how to climb up onto the seat all by himself. Now that Andy has a motorcycle I have definanlty become more aware of any person I see out riding. Yes, they are very dangerous so "Start seeing motorcycles".
Sorry no pictures I keep forgetting my camera.

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

Wow your getting so close, any day now..You guys can come anytime for a swim..