February 2, 2009

All About Drew

Drew just recently turn 18 months, and yes started nursey (which we and he both love). He has no problem when we drop him off, but when we go to pick him up he doesn't want to come with us. One of his favorite things to do right now is take his diaper off, run around naked, and stop and pee right in front of us. He thinks he is so funny. We think it's funny too, thats why he keeps doing it. The other day Andy was in the bathroom and Drew went in there with his diaper off and peed on Andy's pants. Drew and I thought that was funny, but Andy didn't.
I asked Drew if he wanted to read some books with me. So he went and got one of his books, sat in this chair, and started reading it. When he was done with it he would go and get another one, sit in the chair, and read it.

Drew and one of his good friends Elmo. Drew's really been into Elmo lately he likes to watch him at night before he goes to bed and then in the morning.


Drew's become very handy with his vacume, he enjoys using his when I use the big vacume

He is defiananlty into climbing on anything and everything he can.

Running around without a diaper on!


Playing in the sink. I think one of Drew's dreams would be to be in a sink with the water running and doing whatever he wanted to with the water or hose.


Andy has decided that he and Drew don't need haircuts until their birthday in July. It's been growing since Oct.


Drew likes to look out the front window and watch people as they come and go. This time he happen to be naked. Hopefully no one was out there.



So since Drew can some what control when he pees, we decided to try and put him over the toilet whenever he takes his diaper off. He has only peed to the toilet once but still thinks it's fun to be over the toilet.

4 comments:

amyorr said...

Congrats on having a girl! I know I know. that was the last post. Drew is sporting a mullet. Give the kid a haircut!

Anonymous said...

Don't cut his hair!! It's cute.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Oh the fun "diaper taking off stage". Addie started it about the same time and is still doing it, although she doesn't pee on things, thanks goodness. Good Luck with that.

cassie said...

Drew is getting so cute and I love the long hair! I am excited you guys are having a girl!!!