January 23, 2009

GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!!!!

It's a Girl!! We found out this week that we will be blessed with a little girl. Andy and I were both shocked to say the least. We both deep down thought we were for sure having a boy. We've decided to name her Jozy Lee and the ultrasound went good and she is a healthy baby. Drew is starting to become more and more ruff so were in for a fun time.

7 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Yay! Congrats she will be so cute, how exciting for you guys..

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! Girls are so much fun, the clothes, the hair, you are going to love it!!
Congrats! I am glad to hear everything is going well.

Tiana said...

Congratulations this will be so much fun to have a girl although I must warn you NOW that when she gets older be ready for sassiness!!Enjoy

Lewis' said...

Oh I'm so excited for you!!! Girls are so fun!!! I can't wait to see her hair!!! Congratulations!!

Ashlee said...

Congrats. It's nice to know that you will have at least one of each!

Amanda said...

Congrats! Girls are the best. Of course seeing that I have two of my own. You will have a ball.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

YEAH!!! Audrey that is so AWESOME!!! That will be so fun, you will LOVE dressing her they really have the cutest clothes. We find out in a week what I am having,I can't wait to know and be able to stop guessing. Congrats again.