January 7, 2009

No Pictures

Well I usually don't like to post anything unless I have pictures, but this time I don't have any. Why? you ask. Well a little boy in our family, thought it would be fun to shut the computer door as hard as he could while our camera memory card was in the computer, and it broke. So we lost all our Christmas pictures and some. We did go out and buy a new memory card the next day, and needless to say the only pitures we have taken on that memory card are ones of Andy's new gun. None of Drew or us. Terrible parents. So until we do something exciting this is it for now.



Here's atleast one picture. Andy's new gun! It's so tiny.

4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

I think ryan has that gun, it is tiny, I like it, he packs it everywhere with him...

cassie said...

It was good seeing you today! I asked you how you were feeling with the pregnancy, but you didn't hear me over your shoveling the snow. I guess you feel pretty good to be shoveling!

jenni kaufusi said...

thats so sad i hate loosing pictures. Someone broke into our car a few months back and stole my laptop which had so many of my pictures stored on it. So i know how you feel and i'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

I would love to get together!! Give me a call some time. 801-592-9569