November 13, 2008

I Cried

I know this is kinda cheesy to say, but this video makes me even more grateful for having Drew in my life and how blessed I am to have a healthy child. If you don't cry while watching this you are a strong person!!! I cry just talking about it. These parents are amazing people. It's about a baby named Eliot and his life. Enjoy!!

Please let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILw1iFzmIE

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

I've seen this before, and i cried like a baby, thanks allot , now i have go re-do my makeup j/k it was worth it. Hope you guys are doing good.

Tiana said...

I didnt cry but very sad story. What a strong family to be able to have to go through something so hard.

lehiharmers said...

i've seen this one, my little brother had the same disease and passed away after a month--