If you haven't heard by now, Yes, Andy and I are expecting!!!! Were really excited and can't wait for June 13th. I'm about 12 weeks right now and am getting over the morning sickness. This pregnancy has been different compared to when I was pregnant with Drew. (maybe it's a girl) I hope you now all understand why I haven't been into blogging lately and also why I cried. (Mostly when I watch sad movies or shows on T.V.) Other then that things are good.
November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Oh my gosh...your pregnant!!?? That is so exciting. Having two is so great. Congrats.
YAY!!!!! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well! How far apart will Drew & this baby be?
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting.
Yay! Congrats to you guys, that is so fun, i do hope its a girl, Sorry you have been sick, I hope your feeling better now, i guess only your blog can tell...we need to play soon..
Wow, I haven't even see you, so I would have had no idea. How fun.
Congratulations!!
CONGRATS!!!
Im so happy for you and I will keep my fingers crossed for a baby girl for you!!
Congratulations! 2 kids is challenging, but so fun too!
woohoo! isn't it weird to think you're going to have TWO kids??!
Congratulations!!! That's so great! Hope you get feeling better soon.
YAY! Another friend for me to be pregnant with!! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Hopefully you'll get a girl- it's fun to have one of each. Just tell Em to keep sending the girl vibes next door. Take care!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I hope you have a girl! I think that would be so fun and she would be so cute! Hopefully she gets your beautiful curly hair!!!! But 2 boys in a row would be so fun too! Especially when their older! So either one is exciting! Hope you start feeling better!
Here comes Drew two!
Audie! I have been meaning to come to your blog forever but then one of the boys does something and I space it. Anyway now that your on my list I wont forget to check up on ya! Drew is SO big and cute! Congrats on number two. 2 is crazy but nothing makes me happier than seeing Mac and gray make each other laugh! It makes it all worth it.
YEAAAHHH!!!! Congrats. Love it.
Post a Comment