October 30, 2008

Not A Big Fan

So sorry it has been so long. I really haven't been into the whole blog thing recently. I love looking at other peoples blogs, just not a fan of updating ours. We went to Cali about a month ago, thats pretty much the most exciting thing that has happened in our lives. We had a great time though visited family and Drew got his first real trip to the beach.


I promise he really did like the water, it was just a little cold at first.

He's so adorable

Drew with our nieces Kenzie Belle and Shea Shea Paige

8 comments:

Gena Susan said...

Ok. First off, your little boy is the cutest little thing!! Second, you are gorgeous! And lastly, your nieces are so big now!

Williamson Fam said...

Cute pics, i was starting to worry about you, glad to see your alive and well..

Bonnie said...

looks like fun. How come you never stopped by to say hi slacker?!!

Sarah said...

I love the picture with the three of you. Drew is so cute.

Kelly said...

ok.. first of all: my nephew was the same way with the water.
2nd: doesnt it kind of make you jealous of the ABS kids must have to hold their legs up that high.. SHEESH!! and 3rd: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! oh my goodness girl.

Kelly said...

i just realized i did the "first...second.. third.." thing like "gena" at the top...

haha, we are cool "gena"!

Kelly said...

I made our blog private.. I cant remember if you left me your email.. if not.. send me an email (so i have your email address) at kellyabentley@gmail.com

love your face

Unknown said...

So cute!
It's time to post again girl. I need updates now that i'm not the next door neighbor!
-Becky