This past weekend we went with some friends (Layne and Tasha) to Island Park for a nice little getaway. I looked at our pictures when we got home and boy were we the hottest people out there. You will see below what I mean. But who cares what you look like when your out camping, right?
Andy took Drew in the water and it was ICE cold. Brave boys.
Buffalo right next to the road in Yellowstone.
4 comments:
I'll bet Drew loved camping. Brylee does, I don't know what it is about kids and dirt. Looks like you guys had fun!!
I'm so mad at you right now I shouldn't even be commenting. You know I live close to Yellowstone. I see where your priorities are. Did you stop and see your cousins in Idaho on the way home? Probably not. I'll remember this the next time I'm in Utah. Family is second.
I think your title for this posting was fairly accurate, but don't worry-we all have photos like these!
that looks so fun.
your little guy is so dang cute
Post a Comment