July 9, 2008

Weeks Full of Fun

Just some random pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Jack and Drew (cousins) They look like they could be brothers. They both have the exact same hair color. One has a little more hair then the other, but that's OK.
I'm a terrible mother to Drew , I like to take pictures of him while he screams in the car. Usually he likes his picture being taken.
One day he's going to fall off the couch and wonder why he didn't slow down before he hit the ground.
Drew, big into climbing anything and everything.
Yummy Licorice

I know this looks like someones boob, but it's not. Andy got this nasty bug bite on his back. GRoss
Lehi Round Up Days!!! We had some good times. Yes that is a metal mart hat. No Andy does not work at Metal Mart, and No we are not frequent visitors of metal mart (it is a cool store though). So why a Metal Mart Hat then? Andy saw there stand at the Lehi Round Up Days and wanted a hat... So he told me to go up there and work my magic, which means smile, bat my eyes, flip my hair, you know all the stuff guys like. And I came back with a Metal Mart Hat. I also got some nail files, a pen, and a notebook, but that is besides the point. Andy got a Free hat because his wife is amazing. But now I totally regret all of it, because Andy wears that hat everywhere he can and he looks like a WT trucker.....GHETTO. That's right Metal Mart has a nail file, and Drew and I use them.
Drew escaped while someone was trying to change his diaper, and started climbing.

Climbing again!

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

How fun, we wanted to go to the festivities in lehi, looks like you guys had fun, an drews cousin does look just like him.....