Andy and I have enjoyed some evenings this summer, just us and some Friends. We went shooting, up the canyon, and boating. It's been alot of fun and hopefully we will get some more in. Here are some pic of those evenings. Thanks to the Pextons for always remembering their camera and taking pictures of us!!
Shooting with the Pextons: We had lots of fun shooting, with lots of different kinds of guns.
Andy and I trying to look hard core (because we are)

Julz and I are defiantly hard core. Hottest chicks with guns you can find.

Look at that form. Wow we are awesome!!!
Boating with the Tidwells, Pextons, and Emily Morise.
Tons of fun!!! Andy didn't really want to go, but I made him because I love love love being out on the water. He ended up have a good time. Look at the smile on his face.



Up Provo Canyon one evening. Yeah a picture with Drew in it, Finally. I don't think i could go one post without a picture of him, he's too darn cute!
Drew Slip and Sliding out front. Look at him Slide!!!
7 comments:
Audrey- you crack me up! A blog for Drew's hat! That is sad though, it was super cute. Looks like you've been having tons of summer fun. Good for you.
Ok, so it has only been about a month and a half since we last saw you, but Drew looks so much older and Audrey you look so skinny!!! Whats going on?
I am so excited for next week. It will be so nice to be able to spend time with all of you guys!! We can't wait!
so fun! i love the water too! it's been much too long since i've done something that fun! so sad we missed provo canyon too! wish we could have made it! (you and julz definitely look hard core...cuz you are! :)
Speaking of flashing, it lookd like your naked in the picture with just the girls, funny....Maybe i dont want you to come swimming, we'll be the talk of the town...
Guns? What the? Drew is cute...even though his mommy could be a poster child for a republican holding that gun! LOL
You forgot to mention who babysat Drew while you guys did all these fun activities!
We have had so fun times! Many more to come.
Post a Comment