July 10, 2008

Drew's Hot New Car/Girl

Drew's got a hot new ride!!!


He's so happy to have it. Look he can even stand up in it!
AHHHHHHHH It's Myka and she got a car too.
Um Myka I donno if you should climb on the hood, I just got it waxed and......
....OK OK never mind you can sit on the hood.
Oh you want to go for a ride with me, sure jump on in, just watch the stickers my mom just put them on.
Drew: SO babe where do you want to go?
Myka: Well I heard there's a new toy store and maybe chuck e cheese after that?
Drew: Sure let me just....
....oh looks like you dropped something, your hair clip? Don't worry I'll find it.
Myka: Sorry Drew my moms calling me, I better go, thanks for the ride.
Drew: I'll take a rain check on chuck e cheese then.
See ya Myka, I'll keep looking for you clip.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Oh gosh... You crack me up girl. Where do you think of these things?

Harrison's said...

Those cars are great. Nice commentary too! Drew is a cutie.

Williamson Fam said...

How fun for drew, i bet all the other kids are jealous...

Amanda said...

I really got a kick out of that. Thanks Audry. Cute post.

Hild Family said...

Nice commentary! Those are very cute pics of Drew and Myka. You had me laughing the whole time. Where do you come up with that?