Andy, Audrey,Drew, Jozy, &Vincent
I love it! It's so exciting to see them walk. He is looking good.
Yay!! I cant believe is is walking. That is so exciting. Hayden has got a lot of work to do to catch up to him now!
How fun, having your baby learn how to walk is so exciting, at least it was to me, its such a big milestone, what a cutire patutie..
Yea!! That's so fun! He is doing great!
NO WAY!!! that is adorable! love it! good luck keeping up with him now... :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it! It's so exciting to see them walk. He is looking good.
Yay!! I cant believe is is walking. That is so exciting. Hayden has got a lot of work to do to catch up to him now!
How fun, having your baby learn how to walk is so exciting, at least it was to me, its such a big milestone, what a cutire patutie..
Yea!! That's so fun! He is doing great!
NO WAY!!! that is adorable! love it! good luck keeping up with him now... :)
Post a Comment