You can leave a story about Andy or Audrey!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3. If you can't say anything nice, don't comment. If you do, I'll delete it OR point out what a jerk you are!
DO IT.
Here are some pictures from this last week as well
Drew helping Andy fix our Fire Alarm. For some reason he thought a diaper might help. He's so sweet
This is how Drew looks every evening after playing outside. He gets so dirty, but he has fun doing it. He didn't want anyone to see down there so he cover it up himself.
Loves playing with the q-tips
He put that head band around his neck himself. He is getting so smart and knows what somethings are used for, like, he brushes his hair with his comb, he puts the cell phone up to his ear, he likes to put my necklaces around his neck. He's so adavanced!!!!!
Q-tip heaven!!!
3 comments:
Ok, I just found your blog, and I am new to the whole blog thing.(ours is lehiharmers.blogspot.com)
AND, now that I saw your blog, I can't just not comment,that would be snooping, right?
Some memories/thoughts of you:
Ok, well I just love your homemade cookies! Make me more:)You are such a cutie!
I love how you adore your little guy(s) and are always so sweet and kind to everyone.
How funny! Before I checked my friend's blogs I just posted this same thing on mine!!! Great minds think alike. So a memory of you...walking in the stroller brigade last year, the two times we went this summer before things got crazy...Oh yeah- I really first started to get to know you when we had that neighborhood BBQ last summer and it was sizzlin outside. You were very pregnant, sunburned- I think from golfing with Andy??, and trying to catch some shade under our umbrella. Now there's a cabana at the park. Thank goodness!
a memory of us? Oh my gosh, do you remember when we hung out all day everyday? At your place. At my place. Sleepovers. I have a memory of us always hanging out in your driveway. Wierd I know. But i also have one of the worst memories in the universe. I cant ever remember specific things like other people can. ITs sad. But i remember that i love you and that you were one of my bestest friends growing up.
Post a Comment