July 29, 2008

1 & 27 Birthday

Andy and Drew had there birthday on Sat the 26th, And yes they have the same birthday Crazy!!!! We had a great day/week with lots going on. We went camping for 2 nights, Andy and I went out one day to celebrate his birthday, (thanks Tiffy) and on Saturday we had a party for the both of them.


The Cakes...




The Toys...







I know the bounce houses were a little much but Andy really wanted them, he said he would KICK and SCREAM until he got them. And it's kinda embarrassing seeing a grow man act that way, so Drew and I told him that we would get them for him.


The Mess...






and The Boys...


11 comments:

Gena Susan said...

That party looks so fun! I love that cake for drew! I bet he had fun.

:)

Hild Family said...

What a cute cake! I'm so glad your boys enjoyed their birthdays. How fun for them to share that.

Harrison's said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I LOVE the turtle cake -- super cute!

Williamson Fam said...

How fun, Happy Birthdy to them, and what a cute cake looks like drew loved it to...

Amanda said...

Way fun and cute cake. Your've got some "cake" talent girl. Great job!

Kelly said...

It looks like the party turned out to be so fun. I am sad we couldn't be there to celebrate. I love your turtle cake and it looked like Drew loved it too!! Happy Birthday Drew and Andy!

WinnFamily said...

What a fun party! Drew is a lucky boy!

Anonymous said...

Can you please ask Andy to never take his shirt off again. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

And don't act like none of ya'll weren't thinking it!

Bonnie said...

That is one awesome birthday cake for a one year old....jack would be jealous!

Jules said...

Looks like we missed a fun party. Next time don't plan a party when I am out of town. LOL