At the begining of the Summer we got this super cute hat for Drew to help protect his head. He wore it for a couple months and now it is lost, I don't know how we lost it or where we lost it, but we hope that one day it will come home so he can wear it again.
Isn't it the cutest, I'm so sad that it is gone
Sad enough to do a blog about it.
For now Drew can just wear this ugly orange hat, that says Xango on it.
3 comments:
I always lose cute hats, clothes, etc of my boys and can't ever figure out where in the world it has gone. Then I always seem to find it when they've outgrown it. Hope that doesn't happen with the brown hat, it's so cute.
That is a super cute hat! I hope you find it soon =).
sad! i sure hope it finds it's way home too! he looks so cute in it! good luck!
Post a Comment