January 14, 2010

Jozy 7 Month Update


I forgot to schedule Jozy's 6 month check up, so instead she got a 7 month check up. It was pretty exciting finding out that she is the size of a 11 month old baby. We like um chucky!! She got 3 shots and cried the whole time, I felt so bad. Drew was on the side of her saying "Good Job Jozy, Good Job". Then when she was done he said "you did so good" He is such a good older brother. Jozy likes to sit up and lay on her back. She does not like to be on her tummy, or roll over. She is pretty picky whe it comes to eating. If she doesn't want something she shuts her lips tight and won't budge until it is out of her face. She does have a sweet personality though and is content as long as she is feed and changed. We love out little Jozy Girl. She is out pretty little girl!!!


Here are some pictures from my brother wedding back in Nov. Pretty exciting!!




Sorry I can't get these pictures any bigger:(

2 comments:

amyorr said...

She is a cutie! Time goes by so fast. So, Bonnie said that you and her might make a trip here when Andy goes out of town. I think it's a GREAT idea!

Sarah Bates said...

When you upload them choose LARGE...