Today while I was getting ready, Drew came into the bathroom with a match that he had found in Andy's drawer next to our bed. He says "mom watch this", lifts up his shirt and tries to light the match on the zipper of his pants. WHAT??? where did he learn this? I called Andy and asked if Drew had ever seen him light a match on his zipper, Andy just starts laughing and said he just did it the other day. Crazy. Drew picks up on anything and everything. He constantly amazes me with how smart he is.
December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha ha that is hilarious!! I always find Addie doing and saying things that she has learned from us, YIKES!! K so send me your email address and I will send you an Invite. My address is suzettecherrington@hotmail.com
Post a Comment