August 28, 2008

Recent Pictures

Nothing too exciting has happen lately, (except Colin and Kelly moving back to Utah), but here are some recent pictures of what we have been up too.

I was getting in the shower one morning and left the door open, Drew decided to get in and had tons of fun playing in the water!

Lola and Drew on a bike ride together!!!

We recently got Rock Band, (which we love), Drew is an awsome drummer.

Drew's new thing is to put whatever he can on his head, hats, pants, shirts, necklaces, dish towels, whatever he thinks he can put on his head he does.





5 comments:

Jules said...

I just love the things that little kids think of.

Williamson Fam said...

ok, lola and drew could be twins, wow is she realted to you guys? To cute!

Anonymous said...

Audrey,
Your little boy is SOOO dang cute! When I ran into your blog I was so excited. You look so happy.
This is Whitney (Elegante) Collier from Timpanogos by the way.
Take Care,
Whitney

Anonymous said...

I Live in Spanish fork and I am a mommy, Brylee and I hang out and play all day!! I love it. How about you where do you live. If you are close I would love to see you!!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Hey I am so glad you left a comment. I have been racking my brain trying to remember what your blog was. Hey thanks, i don't feel so lucky just yet. Right now it is just a big FAT pain in the butt ha ha.
Your little family is so cute!! I had no Idea that both your boys shared a birthday. Andy must have had any awesome party at the hospital, that is so neat!!