August 19, 2008

Cutest Boy I've Ever Seen


Drew got his one year pictures done a couple weeks ago and we just got them back, and oh they are so cute.... Jeremy did a great job!! I love every single one of them!!!






This one is my favorite!!!!!


10 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, I love these!!! I was talking about getting Hayden's one year pictures done and Tiffany told me about your neighbor who took Drews. I am way impressed and would love him to do Haydens. Can I get his info from you?

amyorr said...

What a stud. Those look great!

WinnFamily said...

Oh, I love that one where he's holding the teddy bear. He looks so sweet!

Hild Family said...

Those are great! Drew is such a cutie!

Kelly said...

oh my GOSH!! I am DYING! Those are SO sosososo cute!! He really is the cutest little boy ever!

Gena Susan said...

He is adorable! Such a cutie...andwhat a super great photographer! I especially love the one of him holding the teddy bear. So cute!!

Williamson Fam said...

Those are so great, what a cute little man...

lehiharmers said...

i love those pictures with his red hair! he is darling.
i have seen so many good photos of jeremy's-- we need to get on his list. where are you sitting with that brick wall behind you-- ?

Unknown said...

These are so super cute! Wow what a great photographer...I wish we were still in Utah to have our pictures taken =). Drew looks darling!

The Arnolds said...

He's so cute Audrey!!