May 16, 2008

WEEKS OF FUN IN THE SUN

We just got back from 2 weeks in Phoenix. I loved the weather and the area. Yes I would move down there in a heart beat. So 2 weeks you can imagine how many pictures we took. Enjoy!!




We first cut Drew's hair before we left.



Had some lunch at Chic-fa-lia, Drew got him first ballon there and wouldn't let it go.



On the plane, Drew and I flew down, then Andy came down a week later. The nice thing about traveling with kids is that no one wants to sit next to you (or they fill bad for you), so the open seat was next to us.



We stayed with Colin and Kelly. Colin is my brother in case you were wondering the relation.


They have a little girl, Hayden. She is 3 months younger then Drew, they had a good time playing together.

This is not the first time Drew has had a lemon, but this is the first time he has reacted to it.





We went to the Phoenix Zoo one day. This monkey was just hanging out by the window. Drew looks a little scared but he actually wanted out of his stroler. I think Drew liked the elephants the most, he just sat there and watched him walk around.






This has to be my favorite picture. We were at the park one day and Drew was climbing all over this bike, so I sat him on it. He gave the cutest smile.





Us at the park


We went to a Diamond Backs game, they played the philly's. The Diamond Backs won 9-2, we had a great time. Drew had a good time looking down at the field. For the record we are Rockie fans.





They have a show on the Food network called Diners, Drive Inns, and Dives and this was one of the restuarants that Guy Ferrera visited. It was really good!!! Called Matt's Big Breakfast.




Mothers Day, we went to the park and had a little BBQ. This was the hottest day that we were there and Drew's cheeks were bright red, poor baby. Yes that is food on my arm from Drew.




The Beautiful Mesa Temple. The grounds are gorgeous. I loved walking around here.



Stop at the Hoover Dam


Drew sat there and watched Andy clean out his car when we got home.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok i thought of a million things to say when I was looking at all the pics. lets see if i remember them...

Drew has the most beautiful eyes EVER!

You are SO beautiful!! I loovve love your hair!

I can believe you came to Az with out saying hello to us ;) maybe next time...

ummm... what else..

oh.. i LOVE the zoo.. that looked like fun...

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

im glad you guys like az! are you guys going to move down there? what part did you guys stay at? also...i cannot believe drew got a haircut!! ahhh! they are getting too old.

Hild Family said...

That looks like you had so much fun! I love the picture of Drew on the bike. TOO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

In that Zoo picture I thought it was a monkey behind the glass then I realized it was Audrey! No wonder Drew was scared.

Bonnie said...

I loved the lemon picture!!! Your looking good boo.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-bca-untuk-wirausaha