April 25, 2008

9 MONTHS!!!

I started writing this and it kinda turned into a five paragraph essay about Drew, (my english teacher would be so proud) it's kind of embarassing that it ended up like this, and Andy will make fun of me for it later, but oh well. Enjoy!

Drew is nine months and has changed alot this past month. He is getting in his first two teeth on the bottom, he can pull himself up on the coffee table, and he learned how to clap. He isn't crawling yet but he is close.

He started getting his teeth 3 weeks ago, and oh my onery kid. I have never seen him so onery. He just cries and wants to be held and wants all my attention. Gosh! J/k The nice part about it is, that when he doesn't feel the best he will somtimes just lay on me or just sit on my lap and I love that, because lately all he wants to do is stand and play. Night time isn't fun either, but it's getting better and hopefully will end sooner then later. Side note: I watch John and Kate plus 8, could you imagine having 6 babies teething at once.

Drew's favorite thing to do right now is stand and hold on to things. That is honestly what we do all day. He stands up and while holding onto someting, we play. It's fun to watch him stand by himself. He tries to go to the couch from the table. He has one hand on the table and the other one reaching for the couch and his legs are just shaking, he's scared he's going to fall, when he finally builds up enough courage to let go of the table he gets to the couch and is so proud of himself, he starts laughing and clapping his hands together. It's so cute.

We didn't teach him how to clap his hands he just started doing it one day. I think it's because we are such proud parents, and Drew is an amazing baby, we clap our hands at everything he does, he just picked up on it. (We think highly of ourselves). But he does it all the time happy or sad.

Drew has deffinatly learned tons this last month and It's fun watching him learn more every day! Here are some recent pics of him doing what we do all day. Standing! Oh and yesterday drew learned that he can smoosh things in his hands so he keeps smooshing crakers, it's great.


We love going for walks (when the weather is nice)

Isn't he handsome


Standing and playing


Drew loves his daddy!

6 comments:

Hild Family said...

He's a keeper!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

drew is such a hunk of a baby! lola and him will get married...

Sarah said...

You both have such beautiful blue eyes!

Mel said...

so cute! growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

He is oh so cute!

Dude I was out of town when you were here in Phoenix! I will have to hit you up when I come for John Mayer.

Kelly said...

Hey Audrey- It has been pretty lonely here the past few days, but I bet you guys are glad to be home! Hayden is now waving hi and bye bye at anything and everything. Drew was a good little teacher for her.

p.s. Can you send me the pictures you took while you were down here! Thanks