November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving





Ok so I have been tagged so I need to come up with 6 interesting things about me, but there might be some in there about my family


1. I can sound like a weed wacker! One year at girls camp I got kinda bored, started to play with my lips and TADA, out came the weed wacker.


2. This is a gross one, but i love to pop pimples and zits, especially Andy's. He is always telling me to stop asking if I can pop them, i just can help it.


3. My favorite types of food to cook are Desserts and Mexican. (if you ever want me to cook you a dessert, just ask i will)


4. I love California! If you ask me where I want to go on a trip I will probably say California.


5. I'm not a very interesting person!


6. I love hanging out with Drew all day! I love spending time with him and watching him grow and learn each day. He is just the cutest boy in the world!!!!



WELL THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS HAVE BEEN PRETTY BUSY, SO I WILL TRY AND FILL YOU IN. WE HAD FAMILY FROM BOTH SIDES COME INTO TOWN FOR THANKGIVING. WE SPENT THE DAY WITH BOTH SIDES OF OUR FAMILY. THAT MENT TWO THANKSGIVING DINNERS. THAT NIGHT I WENT SHOPPING WITH MY SISTER AND COUSIN at SOUTH TOWNE MALL, AND GOT SOME REALLY GOOD DEALS ON CLOTHES FOR DREW. (sorry it is really hard to read all caps, so i am going to change it) we spent some time with katie and jeremy ( andy's brother and wife) on friday. The rest of the weekend was just hang out and chill, saturday night, my brother and wife did bless the baby girl Hayden (which she is a doll), and colin did a great job with that.


Drew got his 4 month shots on monday, Andy took the day off so he could spend the day with him, in his time of need, and we also went and saw Santa!!! Tiffy and Gavin came with us, and Gavy was not a big fan of him, except for when Santa gave him candy. If you give Gavin candy, you are his new best friend.


Well those of you with kids know what kids can do at 4 months, that is eat solids. Drew loves rice cereal and prune juice. The other night we were putting Drew to bed, and he was really onery, he didn't his bottle, his binky, he had a clean diaper. Nothing was making him happy. I ask Andy if he had fed him dinner, and he said that he tried, but he didn't want it. So we took Drew downstairs, put him in his chair, and as soon as he saw the food, he got a big smile on his face. He ate twice the amount he normally does. We now know that we can never put him to bed without his dinner.


Well that is about it, hope you all enjoy the pictures!!!!!

No comments: