We dressed up drew as a turtle for halloween. Drew and I got to go visit Andy at work that day, and trick or treated around his office. We then took him around my neighborhood, to get andy some candy!! As some of you might know slc finally got a cheese cake factory, so Andy and I took drew there for his 1st time and he loved it. It's his new favorite place!! j/k We went there for my birthday last saturday, and waited 2 1/2 hours to get a seat. For those of you that didn't know it was my birthday (and didn't call me), it was on monday the 5th and i am still excepting presents!! For those of you that did call thanks that was sweet. Drew and I pretty much do that same thing everyday, eat, sleep, play, and wait for Andy to get home. Oh i almost forgot about Andy, he's doing good, working hard and doing very well in school, with a 3.9 gpa. Yeah GO ANDY!!! All of his hard work will pay off in april when he graduates with his MBA.
November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute. you should go check out our blog. What is colins. I want to look at his and Tiffany's but I don't know their blogspot address. Can you let me know. Thanks
your son is very cute. i think Andy knows my hubby. Alex's blog is alexandrus.blogspot.com.
And I found your blog through Bonnie & Eric's. Eric is Alex's cousin, and they just moved into our town.
So, what is going on in your collective lives, anyway? Information man!!! (OOh, OOh, OOh, OOh, OOh, OOh, OOh, OOh)
Post a Comment