Yep that's right. We are going Private. I've recently gotten some comments from creepy people saying things about my kids. So now we are going private. Why do people have to ruin it for us all? Anyways please leave your email and I will be sure to add you.
May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AH! You will never regret it!! Make sure you do an updater blog so people can still see when you update and such. Email me if you dont know what that is :) kellyabentley at gmail dot com
oh, and thats my email for when you go private too
Creepy, great choice!
melly425@gmail.com
Creepy!! There are so many sickos out there, it's scary.
Oh my. Seriously? When you told me your recliner was in Utah was when I realized you LIVED in Utah still!! Or else I would have invited you! Sheesh. I swear everyone is gone and out and about. Oh, Audrey Gibbons, how I miss thee.
Post a Comment