The kids and I went to Denver over Easter and Conference, We left Andy at home, and took off for a week. We had a great time, and the weather was awsome. My cousin Bonnie and her 2 boys came with us, and we stayed with her sister Amy and her family. We went to an airplane museum, the children's museum, saw the Easter bunny and my favorite part, went to the 16th street mall downtown Denver. My all time favorite GAP is at the 16th street Mall. It was a great time and we can't wait to do it again next year!
Drew: I feel like this kid gets smarter and smarter each day, and before I know it he will be saying words I don't even know. He is very witty and has a comment about everything. Easter morning my cousin was making eggs for breakfast, and she asked "who wants an egg"?, and Drew said no thanks I already have one, pointing to the one he got from the easter bunny. One night at dinner Mason was complaining about dinner and his dad looked at him and said "How old are you, stop whining" and Drew looked over and Deagan (the dad) and asked with a straight face " how old are you"? Serioulsy I can't help but laugh while i'm typing it. He just says the funniest things. We are very blessed to have him in our family!
At the HOA Easter Egg Hunt. Such a cute smile.
All the kids except Jozy girl. I have to say some of the cutest kids.
Bonnie and Amy (having a good time with the camera)
Drew wanted to take a picture of Jozy and I. (nice angle)
These are always a good time
Kyle and Drew at the Children's Museum dressed as firefighters.
Sweet Jozy Girl
This guy was playing drums in downtown,and he let Drew come jam with him.
2 comments:
so cute love all the pics! missed you at the cul da sac easter egg hunt this year.
The picture of Drew driving the thing with his glasses on is the cutest picture ever! haha He looks like a little stud! I miss you guys...I hardly saw you at the expo :( Lets play next week!
Post a Comment