I seriously hate my blog, only because I hate updating it. If only whenever I took a picture, it would go straight to my blog with a caption on it, that would be amazing. I'm just so lazy when it comes to getting my camera and downloading the pics. I love looking at other peoples blogs and seeing what is going on in there life's/ how there doing, but I feel guilty looking at other blogs and reading new post, knowing, that my blog has not been touch for a month or two. Sorry to all my disappointed readers, if any of you are still there. But I will try harder to do my best.
Jozy turned 4 months on the 11th of this month. SO exciting, I think she just hit my favorite point. From here on out there are tons of fun. Not that I don't like the new born stage, because they are so sweet, but I love when they start to interact. Jozy seriously is the best baby ever. Never cries, sleeps through the night, and always has a smile on her face. How did we get so blessed with the best kids? She can roll to her side, but not all the way yet. She thinks that her big brother Drew is so funny and loves to laugh at him. He does scare her sometimes, and her little lip curls and she gets little tears, but she still loves him.
Drew Boy: Where to start with this kid? He is the funnest, smartest, best kid I know, But he is also a stinker. We have been working on potty training him this past week and WOW what a challenge. They should have a food network challenge with people trying to potty train 2 yr olds. We have had a lot of days from hell and ones filled with too much bodily fluid, but we made it!! And today he finally went poop in the potty for the very first time!!! Yeah. It took a week but he did it. The whole time I kept telling myself, If I can potty train someone, I can do anything.
I have a bunch of pictures to post but can't find my camera anywhere. So sorry and as soon as it turns up I will be posting them.
October 20, 2009
Love/Hate Relationship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! potty training! you are amazing! it really is the hardest thing you'll ever do. hang in there!
Post a Comment