Well at 2:00 AM on Thursday June 11, 2009 Jozy Lee Whitelock began causing Mom some serious labor pains. We were scheduled to do an induction today, but Jozy just could not wait. She was born at 7:40 AM this morning, weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz. and coming in at a 20 inches long. Audrey and Jozy are doing great! A direct quote by Audrey, "That was way easier than Drew!" Please enjoy the picture taken by cell phone because I being the forgetful father forgot the card reader for the camera. New pictures will be posted. I promise!
Thank you for all who have helped!

6 comments:
Ahh congrats you guys,so exciting for your guys, does she have red hair? Let us know if you need anything...
Yay, Congrats thats so exciting!! I will have to come by and see her soon! Hope your all doing well and let me know if you need anything.?Again, congrats!
Nice work Audrey. Cant wait to see her!!!
Congrats! That is awesome, what a cutie.
Congrats!!! :)
Congratulations! She is so precious.
Post a Comment