My sister came into town last week and we had tons of fun while they were here. We took the kids swimming, on a bike ride, went to the park, flew kites, did and easter egg hunt, played in the snow, just to name a few. We defianantly did lots of shopping while they were here too. Drew loved having kids around, he loves to just watch them play. I was hoping that he might get some insparation from them to start crawling, but he didn't. He just had a good time watching them.
Drew had a great time on the swings
All the kids(and tiffy) went down the slide together.
They had a great time at the pool, it took us forever to get them out.
Drew decided to play with his baby monitor instead of sleeping.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am sad we couldn't have been up there when Mindy and her girls were. I think the next time we will be up there with be right before the fourth of July. Will you guys be around then? Are you still thinking about coming down here to visit or has that passed?
I love the last picture of Drew in his crib. He's so stinkin' cute! The weather is going to get warmer so we need to reinstate our walking group soon. Then maybe I will see you more often!
I cannot get over his eye lashes is the first picture. He is so lucky.
Post a Comment