March 10, 2008

Sleeping and Swimming

With in the last couple of days Drew decided that his side and stomach are a lot more comfortable to sleep on. I've been taking pictures of him sleeping on his side because I think it is so cute. Right when I lay him in his crib he automatically turns to his side. Last night I put him to bed, went in later to check on him, and he was on his stomach. I hope that is OK for his age right now. I guess what can you do when he does it himself?

Drew and I try to go swimming a couple of times a week, and recently Andy came with us so we were able to get some pictures. Drew has such a good time swimming. He loves to go under the little fountains that spray water, and get his head wet, and he always gets so excited before we even get in! But no complaints here, because he takes long naps when we home.




9 comments:

Colin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colin said...

Drew is such a little stud, especially in his swimming shorts. He is starting to look more like a little boy than a baby. We took Hayden swimming the other day and she loved it. I was really surprised because a lot scares her, but she wasn't the least bit nervous in the water. That is good since we will probably go swimming everyday this summer!
-Kelly

Gena Susan said...

Audrey! Drew is so cute! I love all those sleeping pictures.

Simmons Family said...

Drew is such a stud!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

drew is such a little cutie. lola totally sleeps on her tummy now...for like the last month or so. it started when she got sick the first time. now its like automatic...put her in her crib and she flips right over. but the dr. said its totally fine as long as she can put herself in that position, bc then she can get herself out.
we would love to go swimming with you guys when lola gets better...

amyorr said...

Cute! i was wanting to see some of you in the pool. The sleeping picture is way cute!

Jules said...

I love the picture of Drew with his head in the corner of his crib. Myka is always rolling herself into the corner of her bed. She will cry until she finds it.

Simmons Family said...

Ever since you posted this, I've noticed that Brayden does the exact same thing. The instant you lay him down, he rolls over and gets all comfortable on his side. Sometimes when I check on him, he's even face down, butt up. It's quite funny. Must be a baby thing.

Sarah Bates said...

we need to go do something...its like you snuck off and we didn't get to talk!