February 22, 2008

Travel Time

Tired boy


Andy will probably kill me for putting this up


Mckenzie and Shea Shea pushing Drew
Mckenzie put Drew in this Dora the Explorer chair and he loved sitting in it.


Shea Shea got sick with the super bug


Last Friday Andy's work sent him to the Philippines for a week to go help with some accounting over there. Which meant that drew and I were going to be home all by ourselves. I'm not a big fan of being home alone all day, it gets boring sometimes, Drew and I look forward to when Andy comes home from work. Now we would have to wait a week until we saw him again. That would be a really long week. Besides I am the biggest baby when it comes to sleeping in my house with out him here. ( I swear there is some one living in my attic when Andy is gone, I think that someone leaves light on). I decided that Drew and I needed to get out of here while Andy was gone. So Friday night I found a flight out to California for Saturday. Drew and I went and visited my sister for a week while Andy was gone. It was great the weather was nice, and it was nice to be away from the snow. Plus it's always fun to spend time with my cute nieces. But when we got out there, drew had a cold, and wasn't very happy, (the first couple of days), then my niece got sick with the super bug, which is the flu and a cold combined. So the whole time I was hoping that drew wouldn't catch it. Then the last two days I've had a really bad ear ache and cold. (I think I might have an ear infection.) It was a fast trip but well worth it. Now we are all home, Andy and Drew are both in bed because Andy has been awake for 27 hrs, (its a long trip to the Philippines) and Drew had a long day traveling, plus he is still a little sick. It's so sad to see him sick, but he is still a very happy baby, even when he is sick. Thanks to all of you who helped me out so that we could go on this trip.

Emily and Ben thanks for teaching our Sunday school class and putting our trash cans out

Mom thanks for taking/picking us up from the airport

Mindy thanks also for picking/taking us to the airport

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warning!

Bonnie said...

Drew is getting so cute! I love that he is getting more hair.

Em said...

Wow I feel special, you mentioned me in your blog! I can't believe how grown up drew is getting! When I caw him sitting up today I was thinking, no he is too young for that....but obviously he is not. THanks for bringing the ball back over by the way.

amyorr said...

Hey Boo. I would of left too. i hate having sick kids. No fun!