February 1, 2008

My Nap Time Imaginary World

Drew loves his Daddy
Big Blue Eyes
Drew likes to pretend he is superman
Playing with toys that he got for christmas Thanks Paul

Ok so I know that I have been a really big slacker at Blogging lately, but that is because for the last month (while Drew is sleeping), I have been going into my own little imaginary world that is full of Vampires and Werewolves. For those of you who know what I am talking about oh yeah!!! For those of you who don't like the Bateman girls who never seem to get into the same things we do, like Cafe Rio, Lord of The Rings, showering daily....j.k. Anyways there are these three amazing books out called TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, AND ECLIPSE. If you haven't read them you need too. I can't wait for the movie to come out. So I apologize that you haven't seen very many pictures of drew lately due to my fantasy world.


Well Drew can sit up now on his own, loves to eat all his new baby food (and grunts while doing it), and loves to call me MOM (I wish). He went to his 6 month apt. monday, and his weight is 18.4 pounds and almost 29 inches long. Yeah he's a tall kid. We get to get him a new carseat soon! Those of you that feel the need to help pitch in so Drew can be as safe as possible in the car, call me, I will give you our address. We take cash or check. We are working on American Express right now, but the odds aren't looking to good. Oh we also need a highchair too. FYI Drew loves looking at himself in the mirror lately, Andy says that he gets that from him, but I donno, I enjoy spending time in front of the mirror.


6 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe he is sitting up on his own!! It is crazy to think that he is the same age Gavin was when me and Colin first met. Now Gavin is over two!! They grow up so fast! I am glad to hear you got into the Twilight Phenomenon, those books are so addicting! Hopefully by the time the movie comes out we will be back in Utah so I will have someone to go with!!

amyorr said...

He is a cutie! Eli is 4 months and weighs the same as Drew! Thanks for the update. (you need to change your Christmas music) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he weighs that much. Gaige just went in for his 9 month check up and weighs 19pounds 5 ounces.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

drew is such a cutie. i feel like i haven't seen him in forever, probably because i haven't. we haven't been to church in 3 weeks bc lola's sickness. anyways, i love that you guys got the dyson, too! its amazing, huh? oh, and thanks for the cinnamon roll! it was super yummy. we need to have you guys over for dinner. when is a good time for you?

Em said...

I love you guys, you make me laugh. unfortunately, we only have american express. no cash or check. ;)

Gena Susan said...

First of all, your little Drew, is ADORABLE!! Congratulations Audrey!

Second, I totally understand the twilight obsession. I found those books a few months ago...and my life was consumed by them for a week. Jeff was so mad at me because I would stay up till 4 in the morning so I could read while Emma was asleep! Hah! They turn the reader into a complete nerd! haha!