
Ok so a couple of blogs ago I talked about how we had to get Drew a new car seat and high chair, and said that if any of you wanted to help out, great. Well Andy read it and said that it sounded like I was begging for money. I'm sorry if you thought that. I was just joking as many of you know. I was just saying how expensive kids are. I though it was funny but someone didn't. lol Just for the record we didn't get any money from any one, but we did already buy the high chair and car seat. Drew loves his new car seat because he can see out the windows better. There great we love them.

1 comment:
Yeah, I have to admit that I occasionally censor my wife's proposed "content" on her blog. Sometimes, my jokes just aren't meant for everyone's ears, you know? It's good to have a little input now and then. Let us know the next time you're in So. Utah and we'll feed you dinner.
Post a Comment