Well we have been looking at a lot of other peoples blogs lately and decided that we should probably start one too. Since we have a kid now, people want to see pictures of him ( they don't really care about us), so we will post most of the pictures that we have of him. So for our 1st blog here are some older pictures of drew, because i want it to look like we have been doing this for a long time.
October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your blog is so cute. I don't know how to make mine cute. I love that picture of Drew at the top, we were trying to figure out who he looks like. I think he looks like Andy and Colin thinks he looks like Audrey. I cant believe he is already almost three months old!! We need to see you guys before he gets too much older.
Post a Comment